Hello. I'm Şirin Mürteza. I'm working in a primary school in Bursa. I'm very pleased to involved in this eTwinning project with my hardworking students. I will share the project process here:
 |
Our first teacher meeting
|
 |
| Parental permissions |
 |
| First student meeting |
 |
Pre-survey test for students
|
 |
My team
|
 |
Our students introduced themselves by using chatterpix tool
|
Our common calendar works
Project Team
We introduced ourselves
 |
Codeweek works
|
 |
| Snowman duty |
 |
Poster results
|
Short project intro
Winter sceneries from students
 |
Safer internet day webinar in Bursa
|
 |
| "Spring and eTwinning" paintings |
 |
| Kahoot game |
Acrostics duty
Weather song from students
 |
| Chatroom |
 |
| Jigsaw planet duty |
Results for parents survey
 |
| Last survey for students |
 |
| Last meetings |
 |
| Team Graduation |
 |
| Our certificates |
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder